Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm back !

Hi people, I've been away for so long that a blog post seems so strange to me now !!! And It's all new, everything changed, so I hope to do it well !!!

I've been wanting to get back to the blogging life for quite some time now, but I had lots of problems and didn't have the time or the energy to do it. But thanks to Ruth I decided this was the right time to get back to blogland. She talked to me about Soma's Halloween Paper Piecing Blog Hop taking place in October and I joined it. We'll have lots of fun making Halloween blocks !!! Please join us and have fun !!!

Have a great day !!
xoxo




2 comments:

ruthiequilts said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're joining us! I love your paper piecing! You love Halloween as much as I do! This is going to be sooo much fun!

Sandy in Buenos Aires said...

I'm sure it will fun, I can't wait !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...