Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fab Little Quilt Swap WIP

Hi, happy Sunday morning to all !!!

I'm taking part in the Fab Little Quilt Swap, a Flickr Group, and I'm making my partner's quiltie. Bright colors, rainbows and cathedral windows are some of the things my partner likes so I'm making a quiltie joining all of them in one place. I hope my partner likes it !!

I made the background last month and used some dark fabrics for the bottom of the windows.


And i'm using bright fabrics for the top. Here's a sneak peek of the windows WIP. The fun part begins !!


I love this technique ! Some day i'll make a pillow out of it for me !!
Have a great day !!
xoxo

3 comments:

Stoff und Nadel ..... Jutta's Blog said...

Oh, wow, how beautiful !!!
Hugs from Berlin, Jutta ..... I like your cute blog !!!

il mondo di Iris said...

Ohhhh Sandy!!!
How are you?
Your quilt is fantastic.
Angela

Sandy in Buenos Aires said...

Thank you so much Jutta and Angela !!
I'm doing fine, thanks for asking !!
have a great day you both !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...