Wednesday, March 31, 2010

'Rainbow Girl' finished quilt...

     So this is the finished quiltie, I love it and is now hanging in my home. I have to admit, I didn't like paper piecing a lot before making this little quiltie but now I'm hooked with foundation paper piecing !!! I already began a new project that will show you soon !!




Ohh, and my partner Tacha received her DQS8 quiltie and she liked it so I'm very happy !!!

I have to apologise to all you wonderful friends that have left comments here and I couldn't reply to them, hope I can get back on track soon and visit all of your fantastic blogs !!!
Here has been a little bit crazy as we had our I Latinamerican Quilt Show and I took part in some workshops and I'm very tired right now. Lots and lots of info in such a little time frame !!! But the wonderful news is that I have lots of pics to show you soon !!!

Have a great day everyone !!!

6 comments:

Béa said...

I really LOVE this round quiltie, colours & design are very cute.

Angela said...

I absolutely love your Rainbow Girl! I love the colors, that it is round, the little stitchery, everything! :o)))

Catherine said...

This is just gorgeous Sandy! So sweet!

il mondo di iris said...

Ciao Sandy,
è veramente splendido.
Buona Pasqua
Angela

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy,

I'm a traveller from Australia and have been missing my cross sstitching, Are you able to tell me where I might find shops that sell kits?

Thank you

Veronica said...

Me encanta este bordado y ni hablar del trabajo de patch!!!!un cariño Vero

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...