Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm back !!!

So I'm back after a month !!! Can't believe how time flies !!! I've been on vacations and  when I returned from them I found sooo much to do and organize for the beginning of the year ( here in Argentina classes begin on March, and people often take vacations on January or February, so the working craziness begins in March for most of us).

I really missed you all as I couldn't visit blogs, only left some comments on the DQS8 Flickr Pool so my partner would have a sense of my tastes.

Although I haven't been blogging I've been sewing a little. I started a second doll quilt as I thought my partner didn't like my first option with the dresden plate. This time I made a rainbow circle of flying geese...


And then I thought of adding an embroidery in the middle of the circle. I decided to go with this girl reading a book in the forest, as my partner had one similar as a favorite.


A sneak peek of the binding, all finished now !!


But, although I had wonderful and kind comments from other group members, I guess my partner didn't like it either ( and I say this because my partner always makes comments on the pics that she likes ).

So I started and almost finished a third quiltie !!!! And this one is the final one, that will travel tomorrow to...

Will show sneak peeks of it on my next comment !!!

Have a great day everyone !!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Nothing against your partner, but if it was me, I would be thrilled with your little quilt! So colorful, and I love the little embroidered girl! You are so creative!

maria elena said...

QUE PERFECTOS QUE ESTÁN ESOS TRIÁNGULOS ...!!! BESOS

Natalie said...

did you have a pattern for this? I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...