Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DQS8 quiltie sent...

I promised to show you the quiltie I sent to my partner on the DQS8, so here it is !!!



I made this third quiltie because I thought the last two weren't entirely my partner's style. Although she had a rainbow circle of geese and an embroidered girl as her favorites I unsderstood she liked lots of houses best, yes, she has lots and lots of houses as her favorites, so I decided to go for houses this time. Not my personal favorite, I don't like houses on quilts, but let me tell you, in the end, I have to admit I fell in love with the quiltie and had a hard time letting it go !!! I just hope it will make my partner happy !!!
I used as many Heather Bailey's fabric as I had as my partner likes them and so do I !! 
I also sent her a little extra but didn't take pics of that, sorry!

Hope you have a wonderful day !!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Cute, cute, cute! I am sure she will love it!

Béa said...

Very cute, I love it and the previous with geeses & little girl too. Beautiful work, kiss.

annemarie said...

I love it and I know she will - your work is amazing.


1

baukje said...

I adore this doll quilt, saw it on the blog of the receiver!!!!! Do you have a pattern of this quilt. I would love to make it for our future granddaughter........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...