Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DQS8 quiltie received...

I received my gorgeous DQS8 quiltie !!!!! YES !!! It looks like a modern piece of art, it's just wonderful !!!
Like an explosion of color, so cool !!!


And it arrived in a fantastic box with the sweetest card and some wonderful extras: a pen, a notebook, chocolate, tissue and lovely Simplicity scraps, which I already am cutting into pieces !!! YUMMY !!!!


Thank you soooo much, Sara of Kindred Crafters, I was really spoilt by you !!! I love my quiltie and extras !!!

Have a great day everyone !!!

4 comments:

Béa said...

Wow, you are lucky, I love the beautiful mini quit & also the extras !

Angela said...

What a lovely mini! Very cheery colors!

il mondo di iris said...

Ciao Sandy,
oggi ho spedito il pacco per te,
spero arrivi prestissimo,
spero ti arrivi prima di Pasqua.
A presto
Angela

Sara said...

I am so relieved it got there safe and sound and that you like it!

~Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...