Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday Focus Project Week # 1...


Hi you all, I hope you had a great New Year's Day and  that you begin 2010 with renewed goals and wishes !!!

I have to apologize for not replying to your comments but I haven't been at home for some days now and I'm slowly replying to them, thank you soooo much for your kind comments and wishes for 2010 !!! Hope you have the best year full of accomplishments and WISPs finished !!!

So I decided to join May Britt's idea and focus each Monday on a project for the coming week to work on, and blog about it. But I made a tiny change to the whole concept. I'm focusing in only ONE project to hand stitch until I finish. And I'll blog about my progress each Monday, so that'll make me work on it and finish it quickly !!!

So...here it is... I introduce you to my WISP # 1 for this year !!!



'La Madonna Sixtina', a counted cross stitch paint that I started 3 years ago and now I'm determined to finish as I want to frame it for a special spot in my house that's waiting for it !!
Wish me luck for this week !!



Have a great day everyone !!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

That cross stitch project is GORGEOUS! And you already have alot done! I will enjoy seeing your progress on this! I have done quite a few larger cross stitch projects in the past, and they are so worth it when they are done! :o)

Phyllis said...

Good luck with your project....and I LOVE your new banner :)

maria elena said...

Te quedará hermoso cuando lo enmarques ..!!!que lástima amiga que no puedas colocar un traductor... un beso grande

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...