Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finally Finished !!!

I'm sooo happy I finally finished my Neighborhood Row Cross-Stitch Stitchery, it's my first finish for this year !!!!! Woooo Hooooo

I began cross stitching this last year and wanted to finish it sooo badly that it was one of my goals for January, together with my 'Madonna Sixtina' embroidery, which has been left apart just a bit these last couple of days !!! Poor angels, they won't have their wings soon this way, but I'm sooo happy that I have one cross stitch project less to finish, and let me tell you, my list is looooong !!!!

So, here it is, in all its glory !!!! Now I just have to decide what to make with it !!!! LOL


Have a great day everyone !!!

3 comments:

annemarie said...

I love it - one down and how many more to go??

il mondo di iris said...

Ciao Sandy,
non ti ho ancora spedito la busta,
perchè i miei bambini hanno avuto qualche problema di salute, al più presto lo mando.
Baci Angela

clob said...

magnifique ce BC row est
nt magnifique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...