Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 25, giftie # 1 !!

And I finally got to open my last giftie on the Advent swap and look what I got !!



A cute heart with an angel peeking !!! Isn't it gorgeous??
I love it and will hung on my sewing room to always look at and remind me
of this great swap and Christmas season !!

Thank you sooooo much Angela, I absolutely love all your gifties !!
You made this Christmas special, not only for the gifties,
but because I have a new friend in blogland thanks to this swap !!!

I enjoyed it a lot, thank you so much Fiona for organizing it !!!
Have a great day everyone !!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Aw! That angel is so cute! I have enjoyed seeing all the gifts you received! Maybe next year, I will try to join in... :o)

Annerose said...

Hello, thank you for your commentery. I wish you a happy new year too. I wish you and your family good luck.

Huges

Annerose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...