Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Advent Gifties...the final countdown...

So here they are, the last Advent gifties that I opened!

December 17, giftie # 9



Pretty red ribbon!

December 18, giftie # 8



Gorgeous Christmas lace!

December 19, giftie # 7






Two beautiful Christmas cushion panels!!
I already have the perfect spot for them next year !!

December 20, giftie # 6



Gorgeous cotton trim, I'll save it for a special project!

December 21, giftie # 5



Yummy Italian chocolate, what you see is the package, the chocolate is gone !!

December 22, giftie # 4



Teeny tiny Christmas buttons, the cutest I've ever seen !

December 23, giftie # 3



Gorgeous felt hearts and stars, great for next year's projects!

December 24, giftie # 2



Yummy Italian chocolate !!! Believe it or not...the chocolate is still there!!!
 I'm saving them for New Year's Eve !! LOL

I was so spoiled by Angela!!
Thank you so much, I love all the gifties you sent me!!

I'm showing giftie # 1 in my next post !
Have a great day everyone !!

1 comment:

Angela said...

More lovely gifts! (I had missed this post!) I love the white ribbon, especially! What a treat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...