Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Advent gifties...

6 days of Advent gifts...

Yes!! That's what I opened till now from the gorgeous packages I received from from Angela in Italy, and I loved every one of them !!! She chose such cute gifties and I'm so grateful for that, thank you Angela!
On the other hand, I'm terribly sorry that she didn't receive my parcels yet, I check every day with the post office and nothing. Hope you get your pressies really, really soon !!

December 1, giftie # 25...



A gorgeous Kit from Tilda, which I absolutely LOVE !!!
This is the first Tilda product I've ever had in my life, so you can imagine my excitement when I opened the wrapping paper and found these adorable rabbits by Tilda !!!
Now I have homework for next Easter day !!!

December 2, giftie # 24...



Super yummy pastry filled with nuts...Heaven !!! Needless to say...they are all gone !!!

December 3, giftie # 23...



Two gorgeous FQs in pink, ohhh, one of my favorite colors !!!
 And yes, in case you're wondering, I have a pretty large list of favorite colors and don't have one in particular that I love over the others, strange...uhh??

December 4, giftie # 22...




So you know now...I was in heaven again when I opened this giftie and found Tilda buttons, and not any button, Tilda's angels !!! If you see to the right of the blog you'll see one of my favorite things are angels,
 I love them and have them everywhere !!! A cute little baby angel is also my avatar. And you won't believe how many angels I have at home !!!
 Thank you so much Angela, you made my day when I opened this giftie !!!

December 5, giftie # 21...



Gorgeous big  bells to embelish my Christmas ornies, I love them !!! And will use them soon !!!

December 6, giftie # 20...




Blonde doll hair for my dolls !!

So what will be the next giftie ??? Ohhhh, lots of excitement and anticipation !!!
Thank you so much Angela, you've spoiled me !!!

Have a great day everyone !

3 comments:

Béa said...

Very beautiful swap !

Jutta...stoffundnadel... said...

Hello Sandy,
oh, beautiful gifts, wonderful swap, great blog!
Hugs and Kisses from Germany, Jutta

Angela said...

Such sweet gifts! I love the angel buttons best so far! :o) Cant wait to see what else you receive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...