Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stitcher's Angel Parcel Sent...

These are the gifties I made for my Stitcher's Angel.
She's a special lady, very sweet, and her favorite color is lime green, but I found out about this after I had made my first giftie: the red needlecase.
 After that I included her favorite color in the other projects I made for her.



Helen's bag in my partner's colors...



A pincushion with a modified Gum Tree Designer's pattern, and a huge needlecase with pockets...



And this is the whole parcel I sent her. Hope she likes her pressies !!!



Have a great day everyone !!!

3 comments:

annemarie said...

These are great gifts - I know she will be thrilled. I love that lime green color.

Veronica said...

Hola:Yo soy la impresionada con tus trabajos tan perfectos , realmente te admiro ,con todo tu buen gusto y prolijidad ,un cariño grande Vero

Anett said...

Hi Sandy!

I belive you Angel will love your gifts! So like you love yours!

Hugs Anett from Hannover!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...