Tuesday, November 17, 2009

September STUD Sent and Received...

 I took part in STUD's (Swap Till U Drop, a Flickr Group) Anniversary Swap in September and my partner for that month was Bec from Australia. We had to make a Mini with the 1st Anniversary Theme, so it could include yellow, gold, a clock, carnations (a flower that I hate), etc, all things related to a 1st year Anniversary.

As my partner liked some of the Minis I had done I chose to make one with a little birdie on it,
similar to the one I sent to my Summertime Mini Quilt Swap partner.
So much yellow going on here !!!



And look at the gorgeous quiltie that Bec made for me !!! She chose the clock as a theme and she made me a Quilter's clock, and I LOOVE it !!! Her sewing machine does wonderful embroidery !!!



It's already up and running in my sewing room, counting every minute I get to do what i love the most...QUILTING AND EMBROIDERY !!!
Thank you so much Bec, I LOOOVE it !!!

Have a great day everyone !!!

1 comment:

Jutta...stoffundnadel... said...

Hi Sandy,
thank you for visiting my blog, I like yours too, but the yellow mini is my favorite.
Your Stitcher's Angel Anett has sent you a beautiful package,
hugs from Germany, Jutta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...