Thursday, November 12, 2009

Angel Swap Received...

When I arrived home I found a package that came all the way from Germany, and it was from my Stitcher's Angel Anett of Allerlei aus Stoff !!! I opened it right away !!! Ohhh My Goodness !!!! She made such a terrific job with her gifties !!!

This is the great package that she sent me !!! Thank you Anett !!!



I love Christmas, redwork and one of my favorite colors is red,
 and she embroidered this gorgeous quiltie for me. Look at all the details !
 She hand quilted it, it's so perfect, and the fabrics she chose are lovely !!!



A closeup of her stunning work !
I LOOOVE my new Christmas quiltie, it will be displayed for Christmas !!!



And look at the gorgeous book cover that she made with May Britt's design, I love it !!!
 It's already being used with my patchwork ideas and projects !!!
And she also embroidered a cute pincushion that I'll treasure
because it's so cute that I think it's a pity to use, at least for now...
And the cutest embroidered card ever !!! Thank you !!





And look at the fantastic extras that she included with her great work !!!
A gorgeous Bag magazine, postcards and a book of the city where she lives: Hannover.
And a cute note ! I'm already making a project from the magazine!



She also included other great extras !!!
Fabric in gorgeous patterns with pink that I love !!! White trim and thread, gorgeous colors of embroidery thread, embroidery needles and lots of yummy german sweets that I've already tried and were superb !!!



THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH ANETT !!!!!
You made my day, week and month !!! I absolutelly love ALL your gifties !!!!
Thank you for being so creative and generous !!! I wish you were spoiled like you spoiled me !!!

Have a great day everyone !!!

2 comments:

Anett said...

Hi Sandy,

to give peasure to you makes me happy.

Enjoy your gifts.

Hugs from Germany Anett

annemarie said...

Wow what goodies - you are truly a lucky gal - you deserve it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...