Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Block Swap ...


Look at the great cutie that arrived in my mailbox !!! Isn't it the cutest Witchie Hat ever?? I just LOVE it !!!



I made a private swap with Mel from Mel's Own Place and she sent me her gorgeous paper pieced witchie hat, but that was NOT all, she added a fabric envelope, a super gorgeous Mini Witchie Hat and a fabulous Button with the Witchie hat embroidered on it !!!









 Mel, you rock !!! I loved all of the goodies and will make a super fun quilt when I finish all of my blocks !!! Thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much !!! I just hope you like yours !!!

Mel, don't scroll down if you don't want to ruin the surprise !!!

And this is the block I sent her. I made a previous one with a ghost on it but when I saw all of Mel's blocks I thought her quilt would have too many ghosts on it -as she already had two- so I made a second block with a character she didn't have. I thought and thought...

And this is what I came up with...a fun Mummy !!!




I really like the way it turned out and I'm making one for me too !!!
I also added a fabric envelope, a witchie doll face and some black trim. I hope she likes all of her goodies !!!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN for you all !!!

1 comment:

annemarie said...

What a great swap - your mummy is cutest ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...