Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Ol' Summertime Mini-Quilt Sent...

This is the Mini I sent to my partner. She loves birdies for what I've seen on her work so I made her one little birdie on a branch. And of course, a tiny fabric origami flower to make him company. I hope she likes it !!






A closeup of the birdie and flower, I think he's cute ! Or is it a 'she' ??? Mmmm ...I wonder...



I just hope it arrives soon as I couldn't send it on time because of my sewing machine !
Have a nice day everyone !!!

5 comments:

Béa said...

Very nice, simple, beautiful, I love ! kiss

annemarie said...

You did a marvelous job - I know your partner will be overjoyed!

Angela said...

What a sweet little quilt! Love the color scheme!

Jody of Because I'm Me said...

Like it? I love, love, love it!!! Thank you so much. The bird is perfection. I can't wait to hang it up. :)ter

Sandy Shirley said...

I love your summertime quilt! Your partner will love it, I'm sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...