Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sew Into Summer: FQ Swap Received...

These are the gorgeous Fat Quarters I received from my partners in the Sew Into Summer: FQ Swap. I'm very late posting about receiving them because I wanted to post about the four of them but I never received the fourth one, it was lost in the mail.



I told my partner and she said she was going to send me another one but didn't receive that either(although I waited for it a looooot of time and finally gave up!).

 So I'm posting about the three GORGEOUS ones I received from Rachel, Sue and Mel. Thank you girls, I just LOVE them!!!! I'm so happy that I was paired up with you!!!

And a big Thank You to Ronit of 2 Hippos that organized this wonderful swap!!!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Lovely FQs! I especially love the yellow one with the chicks/birds on it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...