Sunday, June 14, 2009

Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Progress...

Hi you all!
I'm here reporting the progress on my Spring Mini Quilt!

Do you remember the first sneak peek of it? Well, all the things were placed in a different position and the fabric origami flower was TOOOO big for those poor little birdies! The flowers you see now were done with 1,5" x 1,5" squares and, even though you won't believe it, they were easy to handle, until you try to put the flower together,
that's when things begin to mess up!! LOL But I loved all the process!!!

Finally the top is done! Now I have only the quilting and binding to make, YES !!!

It's definitelly a slow work but will hopefully be finished by the end of next week to begin its trip to its new home in...

And here is the top...




And the little birdies...



The pincushion for the pincushion swap is finished and I'll ship it to its new home next Tuesday because I have to gather a few things to go along with it, and I have to go shopping (just a bit, I promise!!).

Have a nice day everyone!

1 comment:

Catherine Watts said...

Sandy those little birdies are so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...