Sunday, June 28, 2009

The pincushion I sent to my partner...

I guess it's about to arrive to its new home, so I thought of posting about it. My partner likes color pink, so I used pink fabrics from my stash and made one of my favourite pincushions that May Britt's explains terribly good on a tutorial at her blog, here. Thank you May Britt! I loved the end result and I'm making one for me, for sure!!!


I also made my partner a scissors fob in cross stitch, it's a Matrioshka. And it's so sweet!


Then I added some sewing notions and off it went the package! I hope she likes it!

OHHHHH, I reached the 500 visits!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! I'm gathering the goodies for the giveaway and will announce it on Monday!!!
Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

What an awesome pincushion and a cute scissors fob!

P/S : I wanted to say thank you for dropping by my blog during the SMS Giveaway and to let you know that I am having another giveaway now.

May Britt said...

Your pincushion is so cute. Very nice fabrics. I am sure your receiver will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...