Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catherine's goodies arrived...

Catherine's goodies arrived home and I'm thrilled!!!

I was lucky to win some gorgeous batik fabrics and a lovely fabric brooch at Catherine's The Sewing Attic and they are finally here!!! WOW, I'm HAPPY !!!!! I love the batiks and they are perfect for a project I've had in mind since last year. I only have to find the time to make it happen and that's the problem!!!! That's unfair, 24 hours is not enough !!! Days should definitelly have 26 hours at least !!!




They came in a nice package and she was so kind to also add some lovely buttons and velvet ric rac. And the best part is the gorgeous postcard she sent me of Whangamata, in New Zealand!! She's so lucky to live there, I'd love to live sorrounded by nature instead of buildings in the middle of the city!!!





I LOVED all of my goodies!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CATHERINE!!!
Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...