Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mini Quilt Swap Sneak Peek

Hi, here's my first sneak peek of the Mini Quilt I'm doing for my partner in the Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Swap. I've done a little needle turn appliqué so far, and I have a long way to go...

It also will have a little bit of embroidery and fabric origami flowers like the one you can see finished. This is just a sample because it turned out to be too big. I did it with 3" squares and the ones I'm making right now are half the size of the sample, they are mini fabric origami flowers!


Well, I'm off to visit some other blogs that are participating in the Sew, Mama, Sew May Giveaway Day! Check them out, you could win great items on these giveaways and discover terrific blogs on the way, I know I did!!
Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Catherine Watts said...

Hi Sandy, Found your blog through your lovely comment on my blog. I really like your flower on the above mini quilt. I'm thinking of putting some of my flowers on a cushion sometime, I love that 3D look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...