Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Meet Oliver with his new coat...


Hi, it's been a week since I last posted, I can't believe how time flies when you get to your sewing machine! But I love it!

This week I was able to finish some WISP that had been in my "To do list" for quite a while! My little dog Oliver, a long hair Chihuahua needed a new coat for this winter so I decided to try this free resizable dog coat pattern that I came across some time ago on the Net. I had to adjust it a little bit so that it'd fit Oli and I'm very happy with it. And I guees Oli is too because he didn't complain at all !! LOL

He's giving that look to me: "Let go with the pictures, I just want to go for a walk!!"

Well, after all, he's warm now, that's for sure!!
Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...