Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Christmas Mini Quilt

Today I started to cut fabric for the Spring Mini Quilt Swap. Since I received the info of my partner on Saturday I've been looking around and trying to come up with a design that she would love. So after seeing lots of designs I decided what I'm gonna make for her, it's gonna be very springy indeed! And I'm thinking of making one for myself too! Well, that if time allows me but I'll do my best ! I'll be showing you sneak peeks of the progress. And while you wait for them I leave you with a picture of a Mini Quilt I designed last year at Christmas time for a fellow quilter in Uruguay. I used the cathedral windows technique that I love. I'm thinking of making one for myself this year. I hope you like it!


Have a nice day everyone!

3 comments:

Khris said...

wow you are a very clever girl...this quilt is lovely...hugs Khris

maggi said...

This is beautiful. I just love Cathedral Windows.

Kaaren said...

What a beautiful quilt, Sandy!

Welcome to blogland. It always amazes me how much smaller the world has become since I started blogging. Enjoy the ride!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...