Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Annie arrived at her new home in Australia...

Finally, after a pit stop for a fabric shopping spree at the States...*kiddin'*; Annie arrived to her new home in Australia. She'll be very spoilt at Khris's home. By the smile on her face she already loves being there. And she didn't travel alone, she brought her little sister with her!

I also embroidered a little tag with a Prim Annie to keep as a souvenir for the Annie Swap. She's holding it on her hand. It's the first tag I make and I loved it, it's definitelly not going to be the last one!

Thank you Khris for being such a great partner, and a big thank you to Marcel for organizing this Swap, I enjoyed being a part of it!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Hola Sandy: me encanta esta muñeca la adoro realmente , estoy en el Swap soy de Villa Ballester,te invito a mi blog,me encanto el tuyo.Un saludo .Vero

Aunt Pitty Pat's Fun said...

I am so glad you played along on the swap. I hope you plan on joining in on more of them.... in the future ;)More fun to come when the next round of Holidays start :) I tend to hold more swaps in the fall through spring :)So please drop by and join in again :)
M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...